(Due September 17)
Read Chapters 3-8 of The Terrible Two by Jory John & Mac Barnett
Answer these Questions:
- Miles describes what he hears through the window of his old bedroom and his new bedroom.
- What state could Miles have moved from?
- What state could Miles live in now? (The author doesn’t tell us, so take your best guess!)
- Miles describes all different kinds of kids at school (p.12). If you moved to a new school, what kind of kid would you decide to be?
- What kind of kid does Miles want to be?
- What new character is introduced?
- Write some phrases to describe him.
What new character is introduced at the end of Chapter 8? Write a few words to describe him.
Word for the Day: Look up the definition for “dread”. Bring your definition to class.