(Due March 25)
Complete this Book Review for Henry Huggins:
Henry Huggins Book Project (optional)
Due March 25 – Week 8
Think about your favorite chapter in Henry Huggins.
Choose a way to recreate a scene from that chapter.
- Draw or paint a picture
- Depict it with clay or Lego or some other material
- Create a diorama
- Act it out – alone or with a friend
- Pretend you are one of the characters and write a journal entry
- Write an article for the front page of a newspaper
- Sing a song about it
- Or, come up with your own unique idea. The sky’s the limit!
If you choose to do a book project, bring your creation to share on March 25
Session 4 begins on April 1!
We will be reading Jigsaw Jones: The Case of the Golden Key by James Preller
This book was published in 2002 by Scholastic, and again in 2019 by Feiwel and Friends (Macmillan). Whether you are purchasing or getting this book from the library, please make sure you get the 2019 version. There are differences between the two books and I want to make sure we’re all on the same page (literally)!
If you have any questions, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.