(Due September 17)
Read Chapters 3, 4 & 5 of Ada Twist and the Perilous Pants by Andrea Beaty
Answer these questions:
- What does the word “hypothesis” mean?
- What rule did Ada break while she was doing her experiment?
- What happens when Ada tries to explain her ideas to Arthur?
- Did Ada’s drawings help you understand her experiment?
Circle the correct answer:
- Ada discovered that hot molecules move (fast / slow) and cold molecules move (fast / slow).
- Ada discovered that the (hot / cold) shoe was the stinkiest.
I also sent home a “Bonus Work” worksheet. It says “Observation Notes” at the bottom. This worksheet is completely optional.