(Due Dec. 10)
Read Chapters 8 & 9 of The World According to Humphrey
Answer these questions:
- How does Garth behave towards Humphrey?
- Why do you think he acts like that?
- How did Humphrey help Aldo?
- Where did Humphrey think Miranda lived?
- Where did she actually live?
- What are two things Humphrey did to keep Clem from attacking him?
1. Miranda said Humphrey was a “riot” in his ghost costume. (p. 62) What does she mean?
2. Aldo said that Mrs. Brisbane always leaves her room in “shipshape” condition (p. 65). What does shipshape mean?
Mrs. Brisbane made the students do a trick to get their Halloween treat.
What trick can you do? Prepare a trick to show the class!