Seahorses Literature Homework - due 9/27
Read Chapters 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11 of 11 Birthdays
Answer the following questions on a separate sheet of paper:
1. When does Amanda realize her family is not playing a joke on her?
2. What proves that Amanda has worn her ruby slippers from her costume before?
3. What are some things that Amanda does differently before she goes to bed?
4. Why does Amanda decide not to do her homework on her sick day?
5. What information did Amanda learn from Mrs. Grayson about her great-great-grandparents?
6. Who stopped Kylie in the hall at school to ask about Amanda?
7. What are some things that Amanda does differently this morning?
8. What does Leo do differently in History class?
9. What was Leo’s clue that Amanda’s day was repeating, too?
10. What does Amanda realize right before she goes to bed?