Today we learned (or reviewed, in some cases), the parts of plants and the life cycle of plants. We looked at how plants drink water and did an activity about how bees pollinate flowers.
Questions you could ask:
- Besides bees, can you think of other kinds of pollinators?
- Why is it important for flowers to get pollinated?
- Can you name the four main parts of a plant? Can you think of things we eat that are from each part of a plant?
- Can you think of different kinds of plants?
- What kinds of seeds do you eat?
- How do plants drink water?
- What are 4 things a plant needs to grow?