Literature Homework - due 3/13
Read Chapter 8 of Ramona Quimby, Age 8
Answer these questions:
1. What are some things that the Quimbys are worried about?
2. Is there anything you ever worry about?
3. How does Ramona feel about the book she had to read for her book report?
4. Where does Ramona get inspiration for her report?
5. Why doesn’t Ramona’s father think she is a nuisance?
6. How do you think Ramona felt after talking to Mrs. Whaley?
What does “affectionate” mean?
Time Travelers were also given the option of Bonus Work - a worksheet about the word "fad". Some chose to take one home, and some didn't. Students who bring back the bonus work will receive Lit Tix.
The Literature book for Session 4 will be A Boy Called Bat by Elana K. Arnold. Session 4 begins on April 3.