Banana Smoothies Literature Homework (due 10/18)
Read Chapters 7 & 8 of Space Taxi: Water Planet Rescue
Answer these questions on the Homework Bookmark, or on a separate sheet of paper.
What happens when Archie touches the dry stone he found in the ocean?
Why don’t the stones affect the people of Nautilus?
What is B.U.R.P actually doing near the Nautilus bank?
How does Pockets know that the bank guards are really working for B.U.R.P.?
What else was B.U.R.P. trying to steal?
Bonus Question: (optional)
What is a nautilus? Bring a description or a picture to class next week.
Space Taxi Book Projects Ideas
If you would like to do a Book Project about Space Taxi: Water Planet Rescue at home,
here are some ideas.
Bring your project to class on Week 8 (Oct. 25) to share with the class!
(This is an optional activity)
– Create a model of what the Space Taxi would look like with its underwater modifications.
– Make Akbar’s Floating Rest Stop, or a rest stop of your own design.
– Put together a gadget – make up a commercial to try to sell it to the class.
– Imagine you live on Nautilus. Write a journal entry about a typical day in your life.
– Draw a picture of an alien. Tell a story about him or her.
– Create a diorama of a scene from the book.
– Make a menu of foods that start with the first letter of your name.
– Research magnets. Make a poster of interesting facts.
Or, come up with your own cool project!